Friday, July 17, 2015

Uh-huh

I sell on the Goth buy/sell pages on Facebook and there are two girls in particular who seem to love telling people their dress size and saying that things are too big for them. It really grates on me and I'm not even 100% sure why.

One girl was asking about a top I had on there that was a size 10. After a few comments back and forth she suddenly tells me that it's for a friend, by the way, and that it would be too big for her as she is a size 6-8. It added nothing to the exchange. It just seemed like bragging.

The other claims to be a size 10-12 and everything she sells or asks about is always 'too big', even when the size is clearly stated. It just makes no sense to me. She is quite rude and snarky too, as though she's purposefully trying to make bigger girls feel bad about themselves.

I'm probably just hypersensitive but damn, it's getting to me!